You deserve to know how Tom Green County property tax rates will directly affect your tax bill. Finding this information and providing feedback to your local government on such matters is now easier, more convenient, and more transparent than ever before. Use the links below to visit your Tom Green County Central Appraisal District resources.
Attention San Angelo Residents:
Is your property appraisal higher than usual? You have the right to file a protest if you disagree with your property appraisal. Follow these steps to file a protest online or in person before the deadline on June 1st.
- Go to http://tomgreencad.com/
- Search for your property by your name or property address
- Click “View Property” next to the appropriate listing
- Under Available Actions, click the link to “File Notice of Protest for this property”
- Fill out, sign, and submit the form
- Print and fill out the Notice of Protest form https://comptroller.texas.gov/forms/50-132.pdf
- Deliver to the drop box or mail to
2302 PULLIAM STREET
SAN ANGELO, TEXAS. 76905
*mail must be postmarked by the deadline, June 1
After filing you may receive a notice of date, time, and subject matter for a formal hearing with the Appraisal Review Board. For more information on this process view the Texas Comptroller Protest Hearing Presentation
Tom Green County Information
County Central Appraisal District
Property Tax Rate Worksheet(s)
For more information or to be contacted when these details change, Please sign up for updates.